GeeCON 2012 will be held in Poznan (Poland) on 17-18th of May 2012. Our speakers list at the moment includes some interesting names: Bruce Eckel, Adam Bien, Kevlin Henney, Dierk König, Pete Muir, Simon Willnauer, Martijn Verburg, Patrycja Wegrzynowicz, Dawid Weiss.
Apart from invited talks we would like announce GeeCON 2012 call for papers. It will be open between 7th of January and will last till 12th of February 2012.
We are interested in hosting lectures related to:
- best practices and solutions that solve real problems
- enterprise architecture patterns
- domain specific languages
- cloud computing
- mobile computing (Android, Java ME)
- JVM performance tuning
- software quality (refactoring, static code analysis, automated tests,
- mutational test verification
- software configuration management
- agile methodologies
- rich internet applications (HTML5, Flex, JavaFX)
Submission should include short abstract of a talk proposal and bio of the speaker. Take a look at: http://2012.geecon.org/c4p for details regarding submission.
In terms of any questions feel free to contact us at: call-for-papers[*]geecon.org